Home remodeling is a big project and often requires making a lot of decisions and investing time and money into your home. Home remodeling can also be an exciting process, and the results are very rewarding. If you are considering a home remodeling project but aren’t sure where to start, these ideas are both smart and savvy:
1. Update the flooring throughout your entire home.
2. Install new kitchen cabinets and countertops.
3. Have a butler pantry built into your kitchen.
4. Add a sunroom or breakfast nook, an additional space for entertaining, or make a bedroom into a guest suite.
5. Remodel all of your bathrooms.
6. Create a mudroom and laundry room area.
7. Finish an unfinished basement, using the extra space as a mother-in-law suite, space for entertaining, or a combination of extra bedrooms.
8. Remove one or more walls to create an open floor plan in your main living area.
9. Extend your entertaining space to your backyard with an outdoor kitchen and BBQ area.
10. Have custom cabinets built and installed in the kitchen, mudroom/laundry room, and bathrooms.
At Christopher-Thomas Construction, Inc., we have helped countless homeowners with their home remodeling goals. We know there are lots of exciting options when it comes to the prospect of making changes to your home. Home remodeling does take time and an investment, but the end result will be worth it.
If you have questions about your home remodeling project or would like to discuss your plans, contact us today to schedule an estimate. We look forward to building with you!