Every residential construction project we work on in North Carolina is overseen and managed by our founder.
Your home should complement you and your family’s needs. You should also feel happy pulling up to your home at the end of a long day at work, running errands, or at school. If you feel like your home just isn’t quite your dream home, turn to us at Christopher-Thomas Construction, Inc. As a residential construction company, we are here to turn your vision into a reality.
If you allow us to be your residential construction company, we want you to feel like this is your very own home during every step of the construction process. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will:
- Consult with you to understand your dreams and ensure that we are able help you realize them
- Develop home plans for your new property that are customized according to your specific wishes
- Remain closely in contact with you throughout the duration of the construction process
- Stand behind our workmanship after your new home is completed and we hand you the keys
Every residential construction project we work on in North Carolina area is overseen and managed by our founder, Chris Wright. Chris is passionate about two things: building beautiful homes and making people feel “at home” in the homes he builds.
Communication is Everything!
If you’re building a custom home that is expected to represent the needs of your family, there are likely important details that you want to get across. The question then becomes how exactly you should communicate so that the outcomes are achieved. You may find these communication tips helpful as you navigate the residential construction process:
- Decide on the Best Method of Communication. If you prefer texting but your home builder is an email person, you should determine your best mode of communication from the start. Setting this standard from the beginning of your residential construction process will make the entire project go more smoothly as you learn the others’ preferred communication styles.
- Determine How Updates are Given. It might seem like you would be communicating with your home builder frequently as your residential construction project gets underway. However, it’s common to feel as though you don’t want to bother the builder, and then there is the rest of your life to attend to – and soon you find that you are out of the loop! Determining how often you’d like status updates and check-ins during the building process will ensure that everyone remains informed of critical details.
- Make Your Preferences Known. If you are building your custom home, the last thing you want is to feel like you aren’t represented in the end result. It is always better to speak up about the details that are important to you sooner rather than later, so there are fewer errors and less time spent correcting issues that could have been prevented.
Communication is everything with residential construction, and having an open conversation with us at Christopher-Thomas Construction, Inc. will help us build your perfect home.
To find out more about our signature building process or what we can do for you, give us a call at Christopher-Thomas Construction, Inc. We are confident that you will be happy not only with how your home turns out, but also with the service you receive along the way.
At Christopher-Thomas Construction, Inc., we offer residential construction services throughout North Carolina, including Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, Garner, Apex, Morrisville, and Knightdale.